In a press release issued on July 18th, neteller announced that they will start distributing the previously frozen $94 Million of US members funds on July 30th, 2007. I’ve been holding off on this post just because of all the false alarms we’ve seen with Neteller in the past, but this time it looks like they’re really ready to pay us.
At the time of this post, 5am on July 30th, the withdrawal options still aren’t available, but I have confidence in Neteller. A 2+2 member said he just finished chatting with a Netteller agent, who told him that the withdrawal options will be activated sometime today.
If you have money in Neteller then I definitely recommend checking the site multiple times today. There will be a lot of members looking to withdraw their money, which can tie up the servers, so the earlier you can finish your withdrawal process, the better. However, if you don’t get a chance to withdrawal your Neteller funds today then don’t worry because the widthdrawl deadline is January 26th, 2008.
Here’s the distribution plan from Neteller’s Press release:
- NETELLER will start the process for the distribution of US member funds by 30 July 2007.
- US members will be notified by email when the process starts.
- US members should also check this site for updates.
- NETELLER will issue an email to US members to announce when they can begin requesting funds.
- US members must sign in to their NETELLER accounts to request the release of their funds.
- US members will not be able to request funds from the NETELLER website after January 26, 2008.
- Funds will be delivered by electronic transfer to the bank account on record with NETELLER or by cheque to the member’s mailing address.
- NETELLER will not charge withdrawal fees.
- As NETELLER is returning $94 million to hundreds of thousands of US customers, it will take some time for all payments to be processed.
- Please be careful of any phishing scams. Only log in to the neteller.com website to request the return of funds. Remember it must have neteller.com as the top level domain using the https security protocol – nothing else.